Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers for Algernon

If you were given a choice to have an operation that would make you much smarter, would you do it , especially if you knew the effects of the surgery would only be temporary?why or why not? Use examples from the story.

If I were to have a choice to have a surgery and then become smart I will not do it. I will not do it because I know I will become like I was againg. I'll just prefer to stay the way I am because when he was dumb everyone laugh at him and atleats he had friends but whe he got smart people didn't treat him like they used to do and I won't like people to treat me differently than other just like they did to Charlie. If the operation got me for a long time or for ever then I will do it. Lets say just incase they mess up something then you could be even dummer. I no want to suffer like charlie did after they told him he has no job or like the way they told him that he was fired and then not have a way to pay the rent I will prefer to stay dumb and become smart for a few weeks and then go back like before.

12 comments:

  1. nice work but i dont get the first part to the last part about you wont get the surgery and then at the end you say that i would stay dumb and get smart for a few weeks i dont get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job pig i like it =]
    just fix some or ur mistakes

    -HoOneyCoOmbzZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD ANSWER LOL =]
    BUT FIX SOME SPELLING MISTAKES LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job spiderpig i agree with you in all of the paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job my piggy....
    And you really do need that surgery lol jp your a genius...=] in pigs world.. but in human world your more like an alien lol jp again great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. your weird me and jasmin are raw!! lol you are weird remember you wanted to lock up a cow

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOONONONONO YOU AND FLUFFLY ARE WEIRD!!!HAHAHA IM EVIL HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. NiCE WORk PiGGy!!!
    i AgREE WiTH yOU
    kEEP Up THE gOOD WORk
    xD
    -->pEBBlESz<--

    ReplyDelete