Friday, March 20, 2009

her Mysterious death

Her death was due to mysterious circumstances and I was assigned to the case. Katherine Sanchez was an secretary for the Major of Illinois. It was on February 14 2009 ,Valentines Day when she went missing. Her body was found on February 15 2009 on day after the day of Valentines Day. Her body was all cover in blood but she only had one little bit in her leg. I looked at her cellphone and the last call she made was to her boyfriend. I called him ,“Hello I’m decteve Sandra and am solving the case of Katherine Sanchez I believe that was your girlfriend?” He said , “Yea that is my girlfriend, what case?” He didn’t even know what I was talking about “ Your Girlfriend had pasted away on February 15.” He was quite ,“What no that can’t be !” “ Sir, You have to come down when can I speak to you in person?” “When ever?” he said then I said “Can it be in 20 minutes at my office” “Sure give me you address?” I gave it to him.

He came and the guy was a good looking guy. He was crying and he asked me as son as he came into my office “WHO THE HELL KILLED HER?” I told him what was going on and he told me she was a really happy person and he loved her a lot. I was feeling sad for not being able to solve this mystery. I started to look up her name and she had a big record involved in gangs with drug and other stuff. She was the secretary of the major how did she get to be there with her being into all those things. This record showed that just 1 year ago she was arrested to being found with drugs.
When they called me from the hospital after they investigate the body I got that she was killed with venom.Venom of a snake. I was confused I had to get everything straight here with what was gong on. I had 3 thing I was sure about . First her boyfriend didn’t even know she has died. Second she was a secretary and last year she was arrested. Last there where big pieces missing in this puzzle.

Months passed and I didn’t even have any idea of what happen. All I could think about is her getting killed for some political bissness nothing else. She didn’t have any family members and all the numbers in er phonebook were privete. I stil keep on tring to find out but with no witness or any thing to give me evedence it was really hard. The only person she had contact when we traced her calls was her boyfriend. Years passed and still nothing I worked on other cases and solved them but this one I think it will never we solved. This mystery I will keep on working for it because there is something out there that has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment