Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

Tell this story through any of the characters' eyes (mother, Father,Hansel,Gretel ,old woman)
Gretel
********
Living with some times a whole day with no food was not good but my father always took us little bit food and keept us a live. My step mother and my father din't have much to eat and Me and my brother over heard what they were saying about leaving us in the forest. As soon as I heard that tears came out my eyes. "It will be okay I know what to do." Is what my brother said. Then Isow him getting a lot of pebbles. "What's that for?"I asked "It will help us come back home now lets sleep becasue tommorrow is a bad day." I feel a sleep quickly just tring not to think that my father wasgoing to leave me in the forest. I keepted on thinking that everything was going to be okay but I really knew it wasent so I gegged to God to help us.
The next morning my step momther came to our room and told us we are going to the woods. I sow her with terrifing eyes and sayed "Okay". We were going into the woods were I sow my brother leaving the pebbles marking the trail back home . My father put a little fire for us and then left us a piece of bread and said they will come back and get us when they get all the wood they need. We fell a sleep and then when we woke up it was mighnight and my brother said "We have to wait until the sun comes up so we could see the pebbles." We sleep a little bit more and then we sleep a little bit more and when we woked up the sun had came up and we went back home following the pebbles. When we got home out step mom came out and said"Why did you guys stay to long there sleeping". Our dad was happy to see us. When the night came againg the they were talking again about leaving us in the forest but even more farther inside.
When the next morning came it happend the same thing and my borther could get any more pebbles bacause our step mom had locked our room. We got a peace of bread the was smaller that the one two day ago and this time the crums of the bread didn't lead us back home but it leads us to a house made of bread and windows made of sugar. I was happy that was going to be able to eat something that I just went there and and statered to lick the windows. Then an old woman told us to come in she had a verry god meal in the table for us and 2 bed too.We ate and then fell a sleep I wished my father was here so that we share with him was going on. Then I sow the old woman putting my brother into a place were he cant come out and when i woked up she said "hurry wake up and cook for your brother when he is nice and fat we'll ate him." I was very scared and I have to do what that the old woman sayed .
Time pasted and my brother didn't get any fatter. The old woman was decided to kill both of us and then she toldme to check if the oven was ready so I pushed her in and then she was burning I tok my brother out of the cage and then I graved good things that will help us live. We got our way home and our step mother was death and our father was really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment