Monday, March 16, 2009

Sandra Rodas life story

I have knew my cousin since the day she was born. On August 31 I was with my aunt at the hospital because she had a lot of pain. I was happy to have a little cousin to be with and I was the one that came up with her name Sandra. My aunt was 9 months and she had a big belly when she was going to have the baby I had to go and wait in the wait room. It was like 2 hours waiting until sister said , "come see you new cousin!" I went in there and there she was lain there. I went home and my room was with her. I was not happy because she kept on crying at night. When she got older I was 4 and she was 2 . I used to be fighting with her all the time. On day she went to the hospital in and I was happy because now I could play with all the toys. She didn’t came back in a week I started to miss her and I wanted to see her. She came back in two weeks I was nice to her and we didn’t fight anymore like before only sometimes.


I started to go to school and she stayed home. It was fun in school but when I got home my cousin wanted to break my homework. She started to go to school too I was one year ahead of her. We lived in front of the school so we walked home together. She was like my sister. We went to Ecuador together for 3 weeks. It was fun we played in the grass and with the little animals. We went to the water falls together and got wet. She use to be scared of the horses but went I told her to look at it and touch it easy she wasn’t that scared. We had our own bed and went together to take showers. At the party’s we used to be together in the day of Carnaval we wet each other. In the plain to come back we had our sits together and got nervous when the plain went up.


When she was 10 I was 12 and my family was moving to and other houses. I didn’t want to go and she didn’t want me to go. We have been together since she was born. I sow her each Saturday and stayed sleep over until Sunday. I was fun but not like before. 2 months past and the owner of the house sold it and they had to move out and we went to live with them again. I was in 7th and she was in 6th we came to school together and we also lived together we went shopping and did each others hair. For her birthday I was the one that planed it and I didn’t it . She had a lot of fun paying in the machines.


When she was in 7th grade someone send her a text message saying that it was me and I was going to beat her up. She came up to me and I felt really bad because she was like my sister. When we were out side she was with a lot of girls and I called her over here and she came with all of them. I told her what was wrong and then my friend pushed one of her friends and they were going to slap her . She said lets take this to the alley and then we went. The 2 girls were fighting and they didn’t know how to and out of sudden Sandra’s best friend I think jumps in and I was not going to let her fight 2 against 1. When I graved her friend by the hairs I smashed her against the garage. Then a lot of girls came in. I didn’t get in troble but I didn’t talk to her we sleep in the same room and eat in the same table but I didn’t talk to her like for more than 3 months. I felt really bad because some had my phone and send theses messages. When I started to talk to her I asked her if she wanted to be in my Sweet 15. She gave me an attitude but I understand why. Then She told me yes. I felt happy but not as happy to talk to her ageing. She was mad and came into the room smashing everything. I asked her what’s wrong and she said am mad. We stared talking and then we talked about the problems we had. Then we just happy and we were like sister and now when we fight first we talk it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment