Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life Changing Event

Meeting Lore really changed my life. She was quiet and I didn't even know her name I have seen her sister sometimes but I didn't talk to her ether. I seen her when I was in 7Th but never in 6Th. When I walked home sometimes she was there and I just smiled or just didn't say anything. I when to her building to see my uncle and she was there. I also knew some people that lived in her building. I didn't talk to her until like second coater of the year.

One day I was walking home and she was in front of me and there was this guy that liked me and I didn't like him and he was following me. I was mad he didn't stop following me and I wanted him to stop. I didn't want him to get all the way to my house. I was thinking but I couldn't. The guy was still there I already when up to him and told him I didn't like him but he still didn't understand. I thought to my self I know that girl I'm going to tell her to take me into her building so he could think I'm staying there and then leave. It did work and she told me who is he and why is he following me and answer all her questions with some lies but most of it true.

For the next following days I sow her and said "hi" to her. I didn't go home after school because I stayed with my friend Oreo all the time so I only sow her in school. Two day later I got in trouble and had to go home after school for a 2 weeks. I sow her and then I walked with her and talked about the people that know and she did too that live in her building. I told her she should meet my mom and then she said "OK". I told my mom " Hey mom this is my friend Lore." My mom said hi and so did Lore. My mom like Lore because she was not loud and she was respectful.

On a Friday when it wasn't so cold outside she called me and said if I wanted to go to the movies . I asked my mom ad she said yes so then we went. The people that live in her building went too. I was acting crazy. Then we went t watch the movie "Role Model" it was funny but I didn't like the guy at the door he was looking at us with a bad look so I wanted to go out and go somewhere. They got kind of mad that i took them out the movie but not Lore she was happy. Then we went to Subway and eat something. I went home and then she called me the next day she said she had fun and liked being with me. I told her somethings and she didn't tell no one. When I toke her to my house she said she wont tell none of the things I told her and then I knew she had change my life because she even said she is going to the same high school as I am just so that we could still be best friends.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah!
    I remember that day really well,and that day when we to the theater..

    ReplyDelete