Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

When I looked at her simile, I knew she was up to something. I was going to ask her but I decided not to because the bell was about to ring. I had a chemistry with her and i sat next to her I was going to ask her. I don't know why but I got the chills. She was sitting there writing on a piece of paper, I got near her and sat there. The paper looked like a plain of something. "Hey Kerri what you up too?" I asked in a friendly voice. She said "Nothing just here planing" I said "What is it?" I thought to my self that I shouldn't had asked her that and she stood quiet for a minute and said " Stuff ....". I was wondering what was she planning all day she talked to a lot of girls and gave them a piece of paper and then they said " I got you ". I was thinking what are they dong are they planning on killing me or something I mean everyone likes me why do something to me. I was a little scared no one wanted to tell me all that said was " Were doing some stuff that all" I didn't like was what going on so i decide to confront them and ask them if they have something against me. I was going to confront them after school. I walked toward them in steps like if i didn't want to get there. They sow me and told me there going to Bianca 6:00 that had to tell me something. I got ready and left my mom looked weird too. Now i thought that everyone didn't like me . I was scared When i entered the house the door was open and then the lights were off. "HAPPY BIRTH DAY !!" I jumped I forgot my birthday was coming up . Now I didn't care any more I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment