Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever

The best day ever was when my sister came from Ecuador. I've never seen her before in my hole life. I woke up at 6:00 because she got there at 7:30. Then I was the first one ready to leave. I sat in the car and then my dad came and we drove away to see her. I was in the airport waiting for her to come trough the big hallway were all the people come when they get off the plain. Since I've never seeing her I couldn't help my daddy look for her. It was like a decade waiting for her but it was only like 30 minutes. I was there talking with my boyfriend telling him that my sister is taking too long and he said,"she will be there just wait". I told him i couldn't talk anymore but i was just lying because I wanted to see my sister already.

My dad said," Sandra look" and there she was coming out but she looked a little like me and nothing like I imaged her she was beautiful and dark skin. I gave her a hug and said "Hi sis" so then we went out to the car. We told her if she is hungry and said just a little so we went to eat in Subway. When we got home it was like 9:30 so we went shopping with her and my dad. I was really hot so i put on a skirt and then I left. It was sunny out side and since its a Sunday I played a game at 2:30. We had to be back because of that and because my dad worked at 1:00. We bought her a lot of cloths and i bought me some shoes. I like shoes and summer cloths a lot and I was picky but she wasn't she picked whatever my dad told her to see if she liked it now in that she was nothing like me. We got back home and my grandpa did lunch we ate chicken it was really good with rice.

My dad left to work and I didn't want to go play soccer I wanted to be with my sister. She told me ,"We have all day to be together and besides I want to see you play." I said ,"okay" and the we left we had to grave a bus because it was in Addison and Rockwell we could walk that far. When we got there a lot of boy her age (like 17-18) were going up to her and telling her hi and how was it hard and a lot of other things I got jealous they were talking to my sisters. When I was going to start playing I sow her giving a big hug to this I i had seen but didn't know. Then I sow her kiss him is was so surprised i could believe her she looked so shy and to do this in here in the park with a lot of people watching.
I was playing but I couldn't concentrate I wanted the game to end and I was going to go to tell her who is he. When the game was over I sow my boyfriend Christian I was mad I didn't want to even talk to him I went over to see my sister and I told her "Lilian , who is he?" She said in a proud voice," That's my boyfriend" I was mad my sister with a boyfriend but I have a boyfriend whats so bad about it. Then i thought to my self there going to think I'm crazy not saying nothing i should say something and then i said ," Hi brother-in-law" He looked really friend. I also introduced Christian to my sister and then I watched other people play soccer.

When my mom came home she was crying she hadn't seeing my sister in 7 years. We had a good dinner and then we just talked and she told my om about her boyfriend and I told her i got jealous it was 7:00 and she told us we could go to the movies with our boyfriend but not to we coming home too late.

We went to the movies and we sow a movie called The Simpson. We had a lot of fun the movie was really funny and when we went back home there was a surprise party for my sister since she just came from Ecuador. We danced and ate and then we went to sleep before i went to sleep i said to my self. This was the best day ever and i told her too sh said the same thing and gave me a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment